Monday, April 13, 2009

The Hostess Takes a Break



I finished another painting! The title is as above. This is the bigger, acrylic version of a watercolor painting/sketch I did about a month ago (image on left). I love it and her. I haven't quite finalized her face, but it's growing on me, so maybe she'll stay this way. Sorry the picture is a bit fuzzy and dark--I haven't had good photo-taking conditions yet. (no sun + crap tripod)

All this productivity is almost starting to make me feel like a functional human being. ...but that would probably make me less artistic, so I'm gonna cut that out. Socially dysfunctional all the way!

In other news, the website is getting a makeover, probably to come online in about three weeks from now. The biggest, bestest chance will be: my old comic books, readable, online! If nothing else, they will provide a foil for my newer, better work.

No comments: